A Spotlight on Tap Report Use in Industrial Operations

I review the inspection results when alerted by Tap Report that they are late or not being completed. This allows me to stay on top of the inspections and have conversations with staff about completion. It’s very easy for me to show them the gaps and discuss improvements. Just the fact that I have the capability to see report statuses, encourages and motivates our team to do a good job on their inspections.”


What’s your name and position? 

Isaac Fong, Facilities Supervisor at Gordon Food Services Distribution Centre & Operations  

 

How has Tap Report helped you manage your sanitation inspections? 

It has helped us keep track of our sanitation inspections and easily identify when the inspection was last completed and how frequently the washroom is being cleaned.  

 

What are the benefits of Tap Report in your own words? 

The digital inspections reduce the post-inspection paperwork, review and follow-up which saves a lot of time. The system also makes it really easy to look up and find reports.   

 

Do you review inspection results with staff? Have these insights improved inspection results? 

I review the inspection results when alerted by Tap Report that they are late or not being completed. This allows me to stay on top of the inspections and have conversations with staff about completion. It’s very easy for me to show them the gaps and discuss improvements. Just the fact that I have the capability to see report statuses, encourages and motivates our team to do a good job on their inspections.  

 

What do you like most about Tap Report? 

The ease of use is the best thing about Tap Report for me.